International free hosting services leader HOSTINGER
is looking for new people in Russia
to add to our team. If you're looking for a challenging career in the web
hosting industry, HOSTINGER is the company for you.
How do we create such a dynamic and
enjoyable work environment?
* We only hire great people.
* Our employees are dependable and reliable.
* We encourage learning additional skills.
* The management team actually cares.
* We all work from the comfort of our home
Sound like a team you'd like to be part of? Excellent - because we'd love to
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Love of helping people and love for the Internet!
* Good Internet connection
* Phone & Computer Microphone for Skype
* Fluent in Russian (written and oral).
* Good in English.
* Responsible person who can work remotely and independently with little direct
* Good communicator and able to follow instructions.
*Copy write and translate texts, emails products etc. from English to Russian
* Provide support to our shared, reseller, and vps web hosting customers via
live chat and our ticket system.
* Accept support calls by phone.
* Assist our server managers with any stability and load related issues on
* Respond to and investigate abuse issues (spam/phishing).
* Experience with managing web hosting accounts and domain names.
* Experience with a broad set of web hosting topics and popular open source
software (Wordpress, Drupal, phpBB, etc.)
* Experience with Apache, MySQL, PHP.
* Experience with working on Linux console.
The available position is full-time
(40 hours per week).
To apply, please send a motivational letter and CV (in English language) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your motivational letter does NOT have to be
extensive, but it should tell us something about you and what sets you apart
from the rest of the qualified candidates.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.